Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Dear Abby

  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner phoenixrising79's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 8th, 2007
    Posts
    695
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Dear Abby,

    I have never written to you before, but I really need
    your advice. I have suspected for some time now that my wife has
    been cheating on me. The usual signs; phone rings but if I answer, the
    caller hangs up. My wife has been going out with "the girls" a lot
    recently although when I ask their names she always says, "just some
    friends from work, you don't know them."

    I always try to stay awake to look out for her coming home, but I
    usually fall asleep. Anyway, I've never approached the subject with my
    wife. I think deep down I just didn't want to know the truth, but last
    night she went out again and I decided to finally check on her.

    Around midnight, I decided to hide in the garage behind
    my golf clubs so I could get a good view of the whole street when
    she arrived home from a night out with "the girls." When she got out
    of the car she was buttoning up her blouse, which was open, and she
    took her panties out of her purse and slipped them on. It was at that
    moment, crouching behind my golf clubs, that I noticed a hairline
    crack where the grip meets the graphite shaft on my 3-wood. Is this
    something I can fix myself or should I take it back to the pro-shop
    where I bought it?

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner BlackMagicRose's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2004
    Posts
    2,930
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Leave it to a man to ask one question and go completely off topic and worry more about the damn golf clubs than the whereabouts of his wife...LOL [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •